Special Journal of Geology, Ecology and Climate change hopes to bring together global best brains to exchange ideas on climate change and ecosystems that disproportionately affect humans and all living things on earth.
Attempts to understand so as to manipulate factors that control climate change and ecosystems to our benefits appear to be getting elusive even in the presence of advanced technologies.
Climate change has made it difficult to predict or forecast any pathological or epidemiological conditions of disease pathogenesis with accuracy because everything has changed or is changing.
The interrelationships between the ecosystem and the disease agents on one hand hold promise to preserve our environments for us today and for our children tomorrow
We glad to accommodate all stakeholders in this virtual online conference about matters that concerns all of us. It is brought to the comforts of your bedrooms, doorsteps, and anywhere so as to give you chance to let your voice be heard.
No travels restrictions, no lockdowns, no vaccine passports, no visa applications, and so on. We can still achieve a lot in the pandemic despite the aftermath of the pandemic that brought us to the new normal ways of life.
If you do not say here I am, no one will know where you are and what you have to say to the world. Let’s embrace the new normal post ways of doing things as we prepare for the post-pandemic life.
Register and invite your contacts as well so that together we blaze the trail sustainable development
Abstracts are stand-alone documents that should be clear, concise, and educative enough to allow readers to make decisions without reading the full text.
Abstracts are also published separately as Journals supplements without the main text. Structured abstracts will be upgraded and published as “Opinion papers” or “Position papers”.
Climate change and Ecosystem Virtual conference 2021
DATE: September 23rd- 25th, 2021
Deadline for Abstracts: September 14th, 2021
SEE THE TABLE OF EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR THE SPECIAL CONFERENCE COMING UP FROM 23RD TO 25TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Fill this form to submit papers for the conference
1. Register to present your papers (Attach or paste your Abstracts)
2. Register to listen and learn from others (NO Abstracts)
This conference has two sections and the selected topics may include but not limited to the following topics shown below
Session 1: General Climate change issues
- Climate Change Information Communication,
- Global warming,
- Adaptation and Natural variability
- Disasters Planning processes,
- Sustainable development goals and climate change,
- Terrestrial ecosystems,
- El Niño,
Session 2: Vector Biology and Ecosystem issues
- Vectors biology, and ecosystem,
- Interactions among the atmosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere, and lithosphere;
- Changing Disease epidemiology,
- ecosystem, human health, food production, economy;
- Microevolution, and Changes in climate systems;
- Impacts of climate change
Session 2: Multidisciplinary climate change issues
- trace gas-, water- and energy-cycles,
- Climate- chemistry interactions;
- Aerosol-cloud-radiation-climate- precipitation feedbacks.
- impact of climate on land cover and land-use changes;
- air quality and pollution;
- short-term extreme events such as heat and cold waves;
- wildfire; water quality and resources;
- Society, and on human lifestyle
- Air and water pollution
Session 3: Microbial Ecosystem issues
- Inter-relationship between microorganisms and their environment
- The ecology of microorganisms in natural and engineered environments
- Genomic, metagenomic, and molecular advances in the understanding of microbial interactions and phylogeny;
- Microbial drivers of biogeochemical processes;
- Inter- and intraspecific microbial communication;
- Ecological studies of animal, plant, and insect microbiology and disease;
- Microbial processes and interactions in extreme or unusual environments;
- Technological advances that allow us to increase our understanding of microbial diversity and interactions are also welcome.
Session 4: Environmental pathogens
- Pathogens in the environment
- Microbial determinants of the carbon cycle and aquatic ecosystems
- Phage plasmids and mobile elements in ecology
- Microbial Biofilms in the eco-system
- Microbial population and community ecology,
- Soil-microbe interactions and Microbial Evolution
- Host-microbe interactions in the ecosystem
- Aquatic Microbiology, Genes, and Genomes
To Register for the Climate change and Ecosystem virtual conference-2021 conference on September 17-18th, 2021, fill the form above or call us: +256 726 011573/ +256700488917 and/or send a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get an instant response in not more than 48hrs, from our dedicated staff mandated to serve you.
- Groups more than 20, get 30% off
- Register to listen [ US$10].
- Corporate Exposition: ….US$100
Queries to: email@example.com or (what’s app +256726011573) or direct call +256700488917
Accepted abstracts will be published as supplements in the Special Journal of Geology, Ecology, and Climate Change. It will also be published in all our social media outlets. Authors will be guided on how to write the manuscript for publication in the Special Journal of Geology, Ecology, and Climate Change, after the mandatory peer review